- 1 git repository hosted on BitBucket, GitHub or any other Git service provider.
- 1 Drupal installation profile
- 1 Drush make file
- 1 Phing script
- 1 Vagrant box with Drupal friendly LAMP environment and Drush preinstalled
- 1 Jenkins build server for build automation
- 2 or more AWS based environments for CI and Staging builds
- 3 or more configuration files for Phing detailing build properties for Development, CI and Staging
Cook your installation profile together with Drush make file for couple of hours, until it's soft and succulent. Add in your Phing script, Vagrant file and put to rest overnight in a Git repository of choice. Once rested stir with your Jenkins automation script, add in required Phing configuration file and put away to cool down in one of your AWS machines. Serve cold.