Deadline: 30 Sept 2014
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, Earl’s Court
Kaplan International Colleges (KIC) is one of the world’s largest education companies, delivering training to people globally. We are a division of the education company Kaplan Inc., headquartered in London and founded in 1967. KIC provides English language courses, university and exam preparation and academic foundation courses in 42 locations worldwide. Courses are taught in city centre schools, on university campuses and online.
We are currently looking to hire a seasoned Angular developer to join an office in Central London.
As an Angular Developer you will:
- Work as part of a creative team of 30 coding developers to build new features across a range of Kaplan sites, including the main corporate site
- Work in a truly agile way, where your ideas will be heard and appreciated
- Deliver large multi-national, multi-lingual sites, in an environment with a strong bias towards LAMP
- Work across multiple projects and technologies and participate in innovative hack days, which are completely driven by the team
As an Angular Developer you will have:
- Good working knowledge of English is a must
- Proven track record of delivering Angular builds in an enterprise environment
- Deep delivery experience using Angular, building custom services, directives and controllers getting into the code to meet bespoke requirements
- Knowledge of integration via external REST APIs
- Experience of working as part of a cross-functional team, using common delivery controls such as source control, continuous integration, test driven development, etc.
- Understanding and experience of DevOps build automation, Laravel would be highly beneficial
In return, you will be offered a very good market rate salary as well as a range of other benefits which include private medical insurance, pension scheme and access to Kaplan’s English courses amongst others.
Please apply with your full CV and/or work you've done in the past. We'd love to also see your Drupal ID, Github ID, and/or similar. Also, please let us know if you have presented or published anywhere.
Phone: 0044 (0) 757 26 41 392